Wednesday, February 5, 2014

G.I. Joe Now a Part of Amazon Worlds Licensing Agreement



News straight from Businesswire:


The new licensing agreement comes at a historic time for the G.I. JOE brand, which will celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2014, since the first G.I. JOE action figure was released in 1964. It has become one of Hasbro’s most enduring and recognizable brands with toys, comics, TV series, films and video games. With the launch of the G.I. JOE World, writers will be able to publish their own original fiction starring iconic G.I. JOE characters like DUKE, SNAKE EYES, and COBRA COMMANDER, and sell their work on Amazon.com. 
Meaning now you can get paid to write fan-fiction for G.I. Joe on Amazon. An interesting move no doubt, but I don't think anything really impressive will come from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment